myspace

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cartwheels in the sun


SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!
emphasis on FINALLY
and flip-flops is the name of the game.

air those pretty toes people, and wtv else you're prepared to air LOL- Viewer discretion advised.
just realised that Jason Mraz sounds so effeminate when he speaks. no where near as bad as Beckham though.

hmm..random.

P/S: the sun only shows itself just when we're required to be indoors slogging through assignments and mugging for the upcoming exams. HARRUMMPH. CIS BEDEBAH!

let me leave you with a pic of Rhossilli Bay on a summer's day:



Now, my chickies, i am forced to shall continue my Engineering Management ASSignment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my management ASSignment has 2 parts, both very troublesome.. urgh! why are the assignments never ending, we coming to exam week!

6:59 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

I KNOWWWWWW... still got vivas summore!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors