myspace

Monday, March 31, 2008

Chocolate Cannot Compare


Endorphins my arse.

I really miss the feelings that overwhelm you with the slow realiasation that you're falling for that certain someone.

BAH. Why is it that Toms, Dicks and Henriettas everywhere are falling in love right, left and center? is it that easy? is it?

'It can't be.'

I mean the very act of FALLING for someone is so hard for me, never mind whether "the chosen one"(lol) happens to reciprocate.

whoever i end up liking should damn well be honoured. LOL.

i'd like to blame this episode on my impending period, a cocktail of hormones and the whole she-bang but i'd just be lying.

haha. emo-ing sial, someone slap me.
gotta jet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monsta said...

bah, i so agree.. those love bugs seem to bite everyone but us...

i pity your future chosen one though.. you sound like you have a dam chocked full of hormones waiting to be unleashed one way or another

hope you find love soon ;)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

hahaha..

ray what are you inmplicating? HAHA:P

but i agree with ray and you too. SIGH.

and oh I almost forgot

*slaps tsuen*

stop emoing lah:P HAHAHAHAHA.

4:41 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

woe is the 3 of us.. we should start our own exclusive singles club or something. LOL.. eh one of you go buy the Cleo's 50 Bachelor mag and list them to me lar...

muahahahahaha.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

hahaha... tell me about it... lol...

someone mail me cleo as well.. haha..

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors