myspace

Friday, March 28, 2008

Where hope floats..


this picture of my 'rents cheered me up alot.

thank God i have parents with sense of humours, albeit in varying degrees and kinds. :P

it's this kind of shot that, for a fleeting but precious moment, allows cynicism to sink into the murky depths your being and for hope to resurface- greeting the sunlight that it very rarely ever sees.

hmmm.. sounds like algea to me.
LOL.

-------------------------

On a side note:
Justin your chatbox hates me.

Also:
I just turned 22. Thanks to all my babes who went out of their way to constantly remind me how old i am -_-""... on facebook and through smses.
yenny: babe! thanks for the quirky, delicious bday cake and having the good taste for picking out a present that's so ME. i love it!
shau fun: Woman! thanks for the wake up call from sg! even tho ur busy with work and stuff
justin: Boey! thanks for your 26 Ringgit call man. LOL

and guess who, or more appropriately what, turned up to greet me a great, big happy 2-2?
A ginormous pimple on the area where my right sideburn would've been had i been born a male. It hurts like __*insert expletive of choice here*__!!

great to see my body disagreeing with my age -_-""

crap i hope i dont end up having like, adult acne..

Also,also:
Am loving the increasing drama on Malaysian Dreamgirl! Thank God im not alone in thinking Cindy's freaky, nationless accent is nothing short of annoying.
Oohh and im loving Hanis's interaction with the camera! she's unpretentious and fast becoming less self-conscious when in the spotlight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

wah tsuen.

so now:

(1) I'M A BABE? cos you only put thanks to all your babes for shouting out to you. I'm a guyyy okayyyyy...even though I knw you treat me like one of your babes. LOL.

(2) my chatbox hates you when it seems perfectly fine to me. I'll fix that.

anyhow, I finally see like 3 posts after my last visit which was at least 2 weeks ago. u must be super stressed now since ur like blogging away..am I right?:P

4:40 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

OMG JUSTIN YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!!

ROTFL.

aiya..the babe part..you can refer to both guys and girls as babes wert..you weren't the only guy.. i did take up precious space to thank you personally ma..LOL

7:42 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Tsuen, 22 ONLY IS ITTTTTT? Lol!
oh and ditto on the Cindy's accent! Have you heard what she said to her dad on the phone!?

Happy Belated Birthday! I think Sim told me then I forgot.. sorry!!!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

hahaha. i'm damn good lehhh:P HAHA.

and yes fine I'll be ur babe but ur my hunk then. HAHAHA:P

sounds so wrong..@_@

1:49 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

Brenda: heys, thanks! hahaha yea i heard.. damn not PC la her speech 'in du po'.. 'ma lai po'.. but i dont think its such a one sided story la..nadia seems to be involved in all the conflict i read..lol.. also alienating someone like that a bit childish right?

justin: dont go telling all ur single male friends i am a hunk ok.. tak maintain sial..

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg..... u actually update... not only that there's like a gazillion new post since my last visit. YET, i still read EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! HEHHEHE... I miss u hun... and i'm with ur mum... she must miss u dearly... I think the lost of motivation has something to do with being in the final year. It's lil u're almost reaching the finishing line but not quite there yet... considering all that u've work for and all that u've gone thru, u're feeling tired and kinda sick (at least thats how i felt). But regardless, u will make it... i know it becos i managed and given how we are similar in this area (or so i think).. I just know u would! HANG IN THERE BABE. U have our support ;) I MISS U HEAPSSS

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors