myspace

Thursday, April 24, 2008

APO!! well not really..but still..APO!!

that's 'pain' in KOREAN btw ;p

after sitting for 18hrs straight on this SORRY EXCUSE FOR A CHAIR,working on my thesis, my BACK IS KILLING ME..

OMG im not exactly the 21 year old i used to be. though my mental state will forever remain stunted at the two-one milestone, my body stubbornly refuses to agree...gosh.. usually my adrenaline helps me cope well with pain and fatigue.
i wonder how red bull tastes like, never resorted to it before.. i need the buzz man and maybe some painkillers hahahaha.NAH.

between every few lines written on my thesis, i pepper the air with whinges about my useless back cos it seriously hurts man, CINCA APO! its just a dull pain which is more annoying than painful actually. hmmm. ok la im creating drama when there is none. but its fun to whinge leh~

but there's no one to whinge to!
*caresses blog* you'll do LA.

what i wouldn't do for a deep heated back rub =.=

ANYONG!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

do u want "kok yok" or not?
i have...gimme a ring if u need any..

12:22 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

ahhaha..

*gives tsuen a back rub*

:D ur done!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Yeevon Eng said...

redbull taste like iron bru.
according to my personal experience..take 3 cans of redbull in a go,it felt like im floating in the air.dont try.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeeeee!!! justin get your hands off my sister's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp. tsuen im counting down the days till you finally get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors