myspace

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

underaged appeal

surfing through youtube i stumbled upon cute+hilarious asian boys. mmm-mmm reason why you should stick to your roots *GRIN* unfortunately..

all a'them babies yo..like my bro's age or something *shiver*

im such a peado. lol

"samples":

I am SO ashamed, must be going through a phase or something. (the ending is really spastic- in a good way ;p)


someone say HOT


this one REALLY reminded me of my bro huahuahua.
for the record: i dont like this one, i just thought it was hilarious he reminded me of my bro. He says some hilarious, but true, things.
ALSO for the record: My bro doesnt act like he's black, jamaican(insert Sean Paul here) maybe but not gangsta


"MAKE SURE YOU GET STRAIGHT A OR I'LL BEAT'CHA ASS!"
LOL.

-------------------

on another note, went out with moyo and ramsay last fri for dinner to bid farewell to good ol' ramsay as he embarks on his internship+year placement journey with Britten-Norman. (Trish couldnt come cos of a bad back-bummer) Wont be seeing him in class next year then. BOO.. as much as it hurts my ego to type this, i will miss him- just dont tell him.

had fun wasting my time with ya. cheers.



yours truly and Ramsay. i had a vodka+coke which would explain my tomato face.


tricked him into doing the kawaii pose


tricked all a'them! classic!

pictures were taken during our trip to Cranfield, haven't blogged about it yet >< dont think i will really- cept that it was AWESOME! and the vids were hilarious

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you googling 'young asian boys' or something?! tsuen.. tsk tsk.

4:22 PM  
Blogger alison said...

eh oi. update leh. ur blog is like DEAD.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors