myspace

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I beg your pardon?

i KOWTOW to this woman..


(since my mom is the way she is,i can get away with calling her 'woman' lol.)
(and yes, forgetful daugthers grow unsightly facial hair as punishment)



MY MOM - born on the 4th of NOV 19(..) but her useless daughter is only giving her a bday shoutout now..
sorry MA, lui yee but hau (to the people's republic of BANANAS: its canto for 'daughter has no sense of filial piety' :S) *begins to recount whole sob story as to why she couldnt call or even sms*-nah there's no excuse.
but sincerely from the bottom of my heart...
*imagine me on my knees with a sappy puppy dog face*

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOM!!




Hope the kids and the husband were on their best behaviour that day and cleaned up the whole house for you! (oh well, maybe in a perfect world ;p) and i REALLY REALLY hope you guys didnt go 'lao di fang' againnnnn...*eyes my mother suspiciously*
I was definately on my best behaviour la, not even in the country to kacau you..haha
I thank God for you :) .. and your little quirks




-----------------------------------------------------------------
aiyak later gotta write justin's one...okla write now :

JUSTIN! DONT GO OVERBOARD WITH THE BOOZE!
done ;p

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAA. okla later, lemme sleep 1st *ilek*

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

ahhaha..-_-"

thanks for the shoutout tsuennnn! faster come back lah!

and how could u forget ur mum's bday man? tsk tsk! HAHA.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGG u updated!!! It's a wonder i even check ur blog!!! But ur shoutout to ur mum is uber cute larr... hahah! did wonders to my depressed soul.. *mwahs*

3:49 PM  
Blogger alison said...

omg. ur blog is not dead.
and WHAT. you are going to SLEEP again? oi u sleep too much wei.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors