myspace

Monday, March 05, 2007

an exception :)

yeap i know i've been shirking blogging duties.

I plead, not guilty. I've been busy! haha ok not as busy as Alison but she gives the Energizer Bunny a run for his money. How she finds the time.. God knows.

Im making an exception today. Cos, its my DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!



just wanted to take time out of my busy schedule *cough**cough* to SHOUT OUT:



HAPPY **TH BIRTHDAY PA!!

ANOTHER YEAR YOUNGER! (as he likes to say)
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!
DONT WORRY YOU STILL LOOK 30! ok maybe 35 ;p

thanks for funding my education, i hope i dont let you down. Your 20 years worth of nags opinions/advice make sense (filtered version of course huahuahua) and i'll try to keep them close to heart. <3 thanks pa, LOVE YA!

if im babbling pls excuse me as im really knackered.
i think im gonna miss my 10 a.m. lect tomorrow. shucks.

blogging will resume as normal after the 17th of March 2007. Stay tuned...
This broadcast was brought to you by the slightly off-kilter and obviously sleep deprived Tsuen Ltd.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors