myspace

Thursday, November 30, 2006

progress is always good ;p



YAY! there's finally PROGRESS on my flight mech assignment!!

ignore the fact that i've been sitting in the kitch for nearly 8 hrs now and only done 3 questions. its tedioussss man, im about to go blind staring at all my data on excel @_@ *pengsan*

but STILL! PROGRESS BABY!

it's bad studying and doing work in the kitch, food is always so easily accessible. they call out to me..... lets hope i will still be able to fit into my dress for Estrella Brillante!

oh well, 3 more questions to go. suck it in trooper!

haha didja know it took me like 3 days to relate the variables, figure out the equations needed and get my first question to give me logical values? yeap.

oh well. gotta jet. got class tomoro and i need shhhleeepp.

tsuen the shhhhleeepy head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors