myspace

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

wah scary

took of my rows- it's cool, i looked like some columbian chick ;p (says me) - didnt turn into an afro sadly

gave my hair a good, thorough washing.

running my fingers through my hair in the shower scared the bejeezers outta me when much more hair than usual came along with it. istead of apply, rinse repeat it was run, collect repeat
-_- it was scary, made me feel terminally ill

my gosh, it was like a scene out of "The Ring" where the heroine was in the well full of hair. my hairrrrrrr....nnoooo not like i had alot of it to begin with..ok im being a tad dramatic haha

im paranoid- my head feels really light.

though im pretty sure i dont have any bald spots -God willing- i dont want cornrows no more, ma. hahahaha it was for the experience anyway.

IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED! but that was a hairy ending to my african fling. pun intended ;p
----------------------------

on a lighter note:

went for the CD sale at JC'S bar at uni today and got STARSAILOR, TRAVIS AND KAISER CHIEFS! cd albums for only £4.20 each only! cheap! bargain! ohhappyhappyjoyjoy!
ok so one of the CD cases is a little mangled but hey i could always get another one and it'd still be a steal!
yea justin pointed out their all british. bite me. ;p

wanted to get lost prophets for my sis but justin pointed out that their latest one was better. besides "rooftops" wasnt in it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see photossss

3:02 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

yeap sure as soon as i upload them...hahaha no 'fro tho

4:50 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

ahhaha..yea. they're latest album IS better.:)

8:29 PM  
Blogger -xander- said...

bald tsuen.. hmmmm tht would be scary...

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors