myspace

Friday, November 17, 2006

surprise email

my dad sent me mail :) so sweet of him.. even though it was short it made me miss him and the rest of the fam even more.

i really miss pa. even though we're often at loggerheads with each other ( we both have big egos -_-") i remember during my summer back in msia someone asked my dad "Are you happy your daughter's back?" to which my dad replied " Yea, i was for the 1st few weeks." -_-"""""

yea. i deprived him of his ASTRO.

he's prolly the only person who over-rates me and thinks i can do anything :) (which is not aaalwayyys a good thing - OH, the PRESSURE ;p)
i miss fixing things with him like my cupboard hinge or the dining light.
i miss watching horror movies with him. THE GUYS HERE ARE ALL PANSIES, PA.
i miss the funny face he makes and the accompanying wrinkles (yes pa, you have wrinkles. he thinks he's still 30)
i miss how me, my sis and bro would gang up on him to steal the tv remote. (tho that was such LONG time ago)

i DONT miss him waking me up at 10.30 am every morning to eat breakfast. HOHOHO. though i understand where he's coming from.

a little part of me dies inside when i dissapoint my dad(and my mom for that matter) , they dont know , cos i dont show.
it pains me to see them growing older and still have to slog for my fees. i wish i had a lucrative talent :S


i didnt hug him long enough at the airport :(

dont be fooled by this pic, my dad looks better in person.










Dad, sis and bro. (ivan managed to sneak into the pic)













i love my mom too.
gosh im sentimental today.












in the words of my bro "family value pack"
taken at mcds ma...













mini me.


PA I WANT BURGER RAMLI....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh does your 'there' mean in UK or just in swansea? hahaha..

cos I ain't a PANSY!

lol.

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't judge me with that show

12:44 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

hahhahaahha i bet anon is LIM SAY KOON!!HAHAHAH am i right or am i right?

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well who knows

10:24 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

fess' up.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors