myspace

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

hectic days


many many many things have happened. check out my multiply for news in picture form.

have been having fun, but just realised i havent really done anything for myself such as complete my dental care form(don't kill me pa) and apply for summer internship.(i dont even have proper groceries in my fridge, but i manage keke)

school work, society work and takeaway work (..social work ;p) is filling up my hours. no time for practical work. but its ok! my new tutor has ties with rolls royce! booyah
plenty of new experiences..i really like it like this actually. i feel im experiencing more of what swansea has to offer. im going around czech repulic and austria this christmas baby! but gotta fork out 550 pounds. s'ok im working on my travelling fund..ngeks. gotta save money for oz in easter as well..if the guys go to italy then might tag along also..nyek nyek.

missed chances. good or bad? definately good good good. i dont need that right now.. but...but but..aih hahaha..its just SO tempting


















got to help restore a boat! land ahoy! ok we didnt actually set sail. but i got to run around on it nontheless ;p

gotta jet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors