myspace

Friday, June 02, 2006

a real sweat

his royal highness "the Sun" finally graced us with his FULL glaring presence today

and for the 1st time in 9 months i actually felt hot! as in panas la ok? looks my BM is still intact *chuckle*

i see now why these ppl worship the sun.

anyway not to waste such a beautiful day, we three went out to get our much overdue ice blended coffee fix. muahahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and the fellow all-nighter convicts

say goodbye to winter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

give your farewell kisses to "technical" spring

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(just in case you guys dont get it, my point is that i still have to wear a mildly thick jacket even tho it's "spring")

and say hello to "my God it's sunny out!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


it's actually 8 PM in all 3 pics :)
the weather fools you into thinking you have more time when you dont.
(that isnt my room in case you were wondering)

7 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

ahhaha..tell me bout it man.

today was SOOO FREAKING HOT!!!

How weh when go back msia? *sweat*

hahaha..eh ur room looks nice! The sun sets at 10 pm. Hahaha..completely I mean...and gets out at 4 am. Screwed up weather i tell u..

4:14 AM  
Blogger Monsta said...

Eh, cool room!!

but ah, while looking at the pics... images of korean movies/series were conjured... is this some evil trick you're doing to make new converts??

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! how can that be her room?? i mean yea nice room but dat's deffinately not hers! cant you see the winnie the pooh there? she's not a pooh girl laaaa... hehehe

4:34 PM  
Blogger ikzq said...

hey i like that kind of room, where it combines roof + rooms together. Any idea wat that kind of room is called? any name for it?

1:57 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

justin: i think we're too used to the 'cold' uk weather.. we're so gonna melt when we get back ;p
and it's not my room la..

ray:how is it korean movie-ish? you mean i look korean? muahahahahaha. and i reiterate. it's not my room

yuih: see my sis so "seng" so obvervant

ik: me too. love rooms with slanted walls. sorry no idea what it's called. but in the student village these rooms are double bed rooms. my friend so lucky. cos she has the room all to herself.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

i mean the last pic is ur room wat isn't it?-_-"

10:34 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

nola..i already said in the brackets (this is not my room btw)

justin...justin..

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors