myspace

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Twice too many

$%^&*!!!!

second time! this is the second time its happened!

1st time wasnt too bad, because i wasnt bleepin' bleeding!

aaarrghhhh.. i want heads to roll for this. CIS.

confused? let me fill you in..

earlier, i was on my way for a dance meeting to buy the DVD to the dance show i performed in.. i usually pass this fairly narrow walkway next to one of the houses in the student village. the stupid NO SENSE occupants just HAD to open their windows to its widest degree so that it sticks out right smack in the middle of the walkway in mid air. (the type of window where you push out from the bottom and it opens outwards from under and not on its side like most msian windows)

im SHORT see, so when i looked down for a moment to place my keys in my bag, i only see the ground and the window is not within my view point. i repeat, im SHORT and i wasnt looking in front of me. then BAM! *Houston we have contact* my head kissed the POINTY EDGE of the window. HARD.

well I hit it hard enough for the entire palm of my hand to be covered in blood after thinking "not again!" and reaching for the wound on reflex.

ok. this is definately worse than before( before- explained after this)

so i walk as fast as i can back to the hse, reaching into my bag for my keys, careful not to soil my bag with my own BLOOD. haha. right, and that's really whats important *rolls eyes* haha

hahahaha. thing is the faster i walked the faster the blood seemed to flow down my face.

by the time i asked my friend for help i could actually see the blood dripping down the side of my face(i wear glasses ma, so can see blood flowing down the lens)

you know what my friend told me? cos i caught him unawares, he actually tought i was dying my hair and the blood was dye that got out of control and i was asking for his help.

luckily there was another guy around who used to be a bio student and he did volunteer work in the medical field.

he cleaned my wound..awww..(the kitchen looked like a makeshift mid-war medical facility, blood on the floor, blood soaked toilet paper etc haha thank God- no lost limbs).. and since we had no anticeptic at that time we used good old JACK DANIEL'S whiskey sitting atop the fridge. the guys sometimes put it into the vege we eat while cooking dinner. it tastes like YUCK.

later we put on proper anticeptic and that purple coloured medicine thingy. luckily im not blonde so it doesnt show. im told i cant wash my hair for the next two days :( dammit

one of my friends asked me to sleep it off(since its not that deep of a cut, i dont need to go to the hospital) but im not going to sleep cos im afraid i might not wake up. muahahahaha result of watching much too much t.v.

and yes, i MEANT to write 'much too much'

the cut's not THAT bad.

Before:
during my easter hols, while walking back home from a trip to the car boot sales i hit my forehead on the same opened window. (forehead cos i was caught in midway of looking up) but all i got from that was a light scratch, some light window 'indentation' and a little blood.

childsplay. but still, i was pissed.

so my issue is. that is a (!!!!) walkway people! you dont open your window that big if its right smack in the middle of a path! i might have been careless but you're still not supposed to do that!

aahhhh. and ive gotta work tomorrow. do chinese take-aways have a lot of bacteria floating in the air?

i need to study. but im so not in the mood right now. there's this dull pain in my head.
and i dont wanna sleep cos i might bleed on my pillow. tho i think its stopped now. but still, i need to study laaa~~

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrmmm tsuen that really worries me. U see when i am small, everytime i got cut by some metal, aluminium or glass, my mom would throw me to the hospital and have an injection down my butt.

She explain it is a neccessary process within 24 hours of being cut by such things (she is a surgery nurse with 20 years experience). I cant reemember wat injection name is that, but maybe u can go down to some clinic to check it out.

As for the consequences if ignores such processs.... i think i will not share it here now, u better go see a doc.

#P/S: i remember people say, Urine works well on wound kekkkek, maybe u could try it MUAHHAHHA

2:15 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

but i wasnt cut by those things..and it wasnt rusty soo.. anyway i got my jab adi la..for lockjaw or wtv

shitla..im not gonna put urine on my head..

2:32 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

wait, there was aluminium..

HOI. what are the consequences?

ish, actually i dont want to see the Dr. la, wait time only.. exams coming and im working tomoro. so more time wasted

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrmmmm then may god bless u.

*urine for lelong, RM50 for 1500ml*

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was gonna say something but when I read Ik's comment I burst out laughing and forgot everything else. :/

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haahhaah we got a certified doc here. say something, save her. hahhahahah

Please mei, i believe u are imaginatings things now. MUAHAHHAHA

1:42 PM  
Blogger Monsta said...

hahahaha, yes, Ik and his comments :)

but crap, i could feel your pain from here... *shivers*

dont go head banging anymore!

7:01 PM  
Blogger mr jp said...

eeeeeeee

7:04 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

why ray? isnt head banging the in thing right now?

hehehe.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors