myspace

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

KNACKERED.

i have just spent NINE AND A HALF HOURS in the library. (1.30p.m. - 11.00 p.m.)

that's a first.

so tired from doing calculations all day, i misread the no.82 bus for 112. how did i get from 82 to seeing 112? oh man, i need a break.

tough luck girl, you got N-O-N-E.

uni is hard work. damn my "packed sardine" exam timetable

but yahoo cos i'll be done even before some of them start. the boys are expecting me to cook for them after my exams are clear. cos theirs will be starting. HA HA HA.

well im gonna hit the sack. it's back to the library tomorrow. oh JOY !

full-on nerd mode baby.

forgive me for the "bullet points", im too tired to be cheong hei. HAHA, i know your thanking God right now.

gotta jet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monsta said...

WAH LAO! i'm always amazed at how ppl can pull off such long hours... amazing! :)

all the best ya for your exams!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

thank youuu..

6:48 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

hahaha..welcome to uni tsuen. HAhaha..u have officially experienced uni life..in the library!!:P

heh heh..I remembered spending bout 10 hrs before in a day in the library oso..from 10 am - 8 pm. Enjoy it while it lasts..I love this kind of moods..makes me feel really nerdy!:D HAHAHA.

All the best!! It's time for battle! woo hoo~!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors