myspace

Saturday, May 06, 2006

you might as well know

yes, yes.. since coming to UK i haven't been able to fit into two pairs of unstrecthable jeans brought over from msia. Hand me down bottoms from my cousin which i had struggled to fill( but still look great as loose trousers so i brought them over) i now do with ease.

hahahahaha.

and i have JUST realised that i can no longer see my collarbone.

this is getting out of hand.
Guys, help me on this one, aren't collarbones supposed to be sexy? muahahhahhahaha.

must lose weight or not face endless fat-kid jokes from friends and family alike who have never seen me with meat on my bones.

you guys cant really see the change because i havent been posting up recent pictures cos well my stupid multiply keeps dying on me. i have given up trying to post pictures. you guys are prolly better off not knowing anyway..haha.

it's actually all part of my shock and er... awe(??) tactic

sigh, mama!

8 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

tsuen, it's a blessing!! =D
*nods head to reassure*

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ARE alive! i'm sure you haven't hit enough for ppl to crack fat jokes on you! i bet you're loooooking extra hot now

10:13 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

hahahaha...i've got no comment..hahaha=P

shock and awe tactic..rofl.

1:24 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

justin: i'll awe the pants off you. just you wait..*smirk*

muahahahahha...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Monsta said...

awe the pants off him? whoah, such power!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

awe the pants off me? o_O hahahaha..what does that mean? such an ambiguous comment...HAHAHA=D

11:36 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

geez, how more clear cut can i get?

haha im not helping you out justin, you figure it out..

muahahahaha.

yes ray,
*cue song* I'VE GOT THE POWER!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

hahahaha..okaaay...

ai..im just too lazy to figure it out anyways! HAHAH=P

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors