myspace

Saturday, May 13, 2006

옆차기 on the side

ive created another blog. its done. its done

its sort of an "on-the-side" blogtoy for when i get bored of this polka-dotted bloghusband of mine and have the urge to stray.

dont worry kids, i wont be leaving this one.
only once in a while when i need a change of scene. :)

Disclaimer: I'm talking blogs here. I do not support extra-marital affairs and polygamy in any way. Remember, when it comes to marraige, monogamy is the way to go, baby.
(what?! there are alot of impressionable kids out there ma. hehe. you never know who's reading)

-------------------------------------------------

on an unrelated note:

got pampered by my dear chi-muis(sisters) a.k.a room 7 and 4 today.

banned from washing my hair for two days, i was really really re-hee-hee-heally DESPERATE for clean hair.

and afraid that i'd scratch my head wound if i washed it on my own, they decided they would wash my hair for me ;p ilek. jealous leh~

got the full hair salon treatment- head massage, towel around my shoulders pinned down with a clothespeg and all that jazz- all the while avoiding the sore spot.

looking back, i dont really see the sense with them washing my hair for me
but haha wtv man, i got a free head massage!

thanks babes: yenny and shirley!

-----------------------------------------------
and because i wasted the whole of today (i.e. not studying) im punishing myself - off to the library tomorrow! boo hoo~

pray people, that i wake up :)

-----------------------------------------------
oh also i thought id share a verse from the Bible which i came across the night my head got banged up.

Psalm 4:

verse 1
" Answer me when i call,
Oh God who declares me innocent.
Take away my distress.
Have mercy on me and hear my prayer."

verse 4
" Don't sin by letting anger gain control over you.
Think about it overnight and remain silent."

verse 7-8
" You have given me greater joy
than those who have abundant harvests of grain and wine.
I will lie down in peace and sleep,
for You alone, O Lord, will keep me safe."

Thank you Lord.

this verse touched me in more ways than one. i wont elaborate but its all related to my accident as you prolly can tell.

i've forgiven their thoughtless act. im a happy girl:)
and altho i never complained to them/superintendant, when i used that route again theyd opened the window over a grassy patch(where no one walks) rather than the one next to the pathway.(they have three windows all-in-all

God works in mysterious ways, no? :)

and no, im not gonna nit-pick on why they didnt just open the other window in the 1st place. *snigger*

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

hahaha..interesting. ur hse mates so caring one. hahaha..if u let me wash ur hair ar..HAHAHAH..

I would have my payback for harassing my brain! HAHAHA=P

good to hear ur recovering=P

1:09 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

it will be a cold night in hell before i let you wash my hair.

hahahahahaha

2:42 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

hahahahahhaa..-____-" hahahaha..like i want to. blek!

HAHAHA..

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors