myspace

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

itchy hands follow jason

haha, i TOO want to post 10 random things about myself. ok, i'll upgrade to 20 random things.
  1. I'm very cheong hei. hence, 20! random things.
  2. I played football once, but the sub PE teacher said i played dirty. excuse me? the word is aggressive. i dont wait for the ball to come to me.
  3. I'm too honest for my own good.
  4. I used to bully guys when i was younger.
  5. I like older guys.
  6. In primary school my nickname was Pocahontas. and all i could say to defend myself was " she doesnt have a nose!". how lame.
  7. The lamest pick up line i've ever gottten is " Your're pocahontas, and i'm john smith". (-.-") my gawd. and he got someone else to say it for him.
  8. I'm afraid to grow up because i get the feeling that in the working world no one is sincere. Just a cruel and emotionless rat race.
  9. Sometimes i wonder if my earliest memories are really memories at all. Maybe, just maybe they're dreams masquerading as memories.
  10. I once dreamt i'd french kissed Kevin Richardson of the BSB.
  11. I like to watch extreme sports and i always like to fantasize im one of the athletes.
  12. When i eat, i must occupy myself with something else eg. chat or read.
  13. I cant sit still.
  14. I learned english from the t.v. Who says its an idiot box? but my spelling is out of whack.;p
  15. Since young i've never been afraid of anything. So my mom was shocked when she found out in my teens that i was afraid of cochroaches. There's a story behind this phobia.
  16. I like lleyton hewitt the tennis player. he's passionate and fiery. but i cant play tennis to save my life.
  17. There comes a time-once a month to be exact- where i wish i'd been born a boy. u get my drift?
  18. Depending on my mood, im not shy in opening up to strangers.
  19. I trust too easily.
  20. I made a pact with God that i wont have a boyfriend until im 21, when i was 14(what was i thinking? haha). ive broken it once. but He forgives; so 2 more yrs to go wa-hey! Lord give me strength. I figured if we are meant to be, we'll be. just not before 21. heehee.

asleep yet? no? how bout another 20? okayyy. i'll spare u.

5 Comments:

Blogger -xander- said...

u call tht cheong hei??
i got 4 frens tht wrote 101 things bout themselves n i read all 4 of their posts in the same day.. urs is kinda short... hehehe

3:59 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

wah, steadyyy..hahaha..i wanted to write more but u see im sensitive to the feelings of my readers. hahahhahaa..what rot. anywayz why didnt u post this in the chatterbox? curiousity sake

4:24 PM  
Blogger -xander- said...

hahaha..
cz tis is a comment for tis post only mar. so im commenting here lor.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my eyes are rolling ... shorter post!!! so darn cheong hei!!! ish...

you doodoo!

nick

5:26 PM  
Blogger mr jp said...

101 things about themselves !! wahh .. can't they be selective ?

And kinda think of it , you do look like Pocahontas !! a little . must the long hair and ability to burst into a song anytime ! I might be wrong though ..

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors