myspace

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Freaky coincidence.*shiver*

im currently multi-tasking; watching a somewhat hilarious canto serial my friend intro-ed me to and blogging at the same time. (hehe, julian, jealous-lehh.)

Last night i watched War Of The Worlds. It was goood. but thats not what im here to talk about.dont worry, no spoilers. Ive been a victim of spoiler-spewers( ppl who-unintentionaly or otherwise- blab out details you would rather prefer to WATCH) and ive been irriversably scared *boohoo* heehee)

Anyway there's this scene in the movie which seriously creeped me out because it suddenly reminded me of this dream i had a few months ago.

Eh since that dream was quite some time ago, i can only tell based on wtv i remember so bear with me because you will LOVE the ending.hahaha.

ok it starts with me suddenly having a terrible premonition(or feeling, i dont quite remember) that something bad is going to happen. anyway i huddle my whole family in my parent's room-i even had to drag some of them.*rolls eyes*. im saving ur life for goodness sake ;p). even tho i felt very gan cheong, i still managed to run to my sis's room and grab a pillow/blanket(dont look at meee, it was a dream) anyway, as i ran to my parents room, there was this doppelganger of my sis who was chasing me. i closed the door in the nick of time but half her body passed through the door and "it" was trying to convince me to come out of the room by pretending to be my sis. in my dream, somehow if we stayed in my parents room, we'd stand a better chance.

Anyway, i didnt succumb to "its" tricks and proceeded to huddle my family in a corner next to a window, with closed curtains OF COURSE, you never know who's watching. later, there were these weird alien(as in unfamiliar not ET) sounds and glaring light. periodically i pushed away the curtain and sneaked a peek. in those instances, i saw alien crafts flying above the ground and everytime the bright light emminating from the crafts touches the ground, all living things on the ground evaporated/dissapeared. and suddenly, my house appeared to be "underground" and our "roof" which consisted of a few wooden planks(go figure) was being blown/lifted off by the bright lights. arrrghh, they're getting to us! they're gonna get us! we're next! were the thoughts that were running through my head at that point as the planks were being lifted one by one. as the last plank was lifted, we were lifted out of our room and put in this vehicle of some sort, with our own "guide" telling us the various changes around the place. Like on a safari ride? haha. i forgot what he was blabberring about but at last! i SAW what the commotion was all about. What i SAW, was that they had just built a BIG(no kidding) ASS ASTRO SIGN and behind it was like a futuristic astro village or wtv, there were these dudes in black suits shaking hands as if they had just finished a business deal. MY GOSH, so potong steam right? aiyoyoooo..

but anyway the fear i felt while in my parents room was..blu-eahgh a.k.a indescribable. the most powerless and clueless ive ever felt. like how u'd feel if u watch WOTW. hahhahaha.

so thats what freaked me out. the end. tired la, i wanna sleep liao la. but still watching the show. after this ep, im hitting the sack.

tomorrow, the unveiling of tsuen, the PANDA.

nyekz.

3 Comments:

Blogger mr jp said...

Oh no!! Astro has found a way to advertise in our dreams !! Next thing we'll start drinking Coca Cola in our dreams. The whole dream , just standing there , drinking ...and drinking.

The dream has quite an anticlimatic ending. Just like in (spoiler censored) ... =)

10:08 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

yea exactlyyyyy. how tragic rite? thats why i wrote earlier that u'd "LOVE" the ending.ahhaaha

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder your dad cancelled your astro at home..

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors