myspace

Monday, June 27, 2005

drunken roller-blading

haha. some of u know this story.

but just for those who dont(besides, im itching to tell it. *scratch**scratch* i think it started when wai told me bout his "experience" with a snowboard. haha. i wanna show off my battle wounds too!) i'll bestow upon u the priviledge a.k.a means whether u like it or not! haha.

here goes..

HAHA…I wasn’t drunk exactly, but considering what I did I might as well have been…it was stupidity…a classic case of all balls and no brain..hehe..Aywayz, there’s this park(kiara park) in my neighborhood with a lot of slopes(strictly not meant for blading)..So, there’s this one killer slope, it’s steep and curves to the right. I’ve always fantasized about sliding down on that one slope with my blades. One day, I finally wore my blades, went up the slope-in my blades(a tiring process)- and just did it(dang that NIKE motto!). I cannot possibly describe the adrenaline rush on the way down, but it was cool. Anyway, I was almost at the end of the slope when my sis suddenly stepped in front of my path(she’d been worried bout the whole blading-down-the-slope business). On instinct I swerved to my right to avoid her, panicked, lost my balance and fell flat on my front(I was wearing my specs..hhaha..)…FANTASTIC..oh did I mention that I wasn’t wearing any protective gear? Like I said, just me and my blades ;p ..and the hard gravel road..hehe..anywayz while I ended up with mostly scrapes and bruises, I also had this deep scrape on my knee where I could see white tissue, not forgetting that there was a big bump on my face, just under my left eye, which was getting bigger by the sec(no joke). There was also a tear in my shirt where my shoulder was scraped..(pity, I liked that shirt). Luckily nothing was broken or fractured, even my specs escaped intact!
Later I found out my sis had realized that there was a pond(filled with rocks apparently) in front of the slope so she stepped up to break my fall..aww, how sweet . I was so eager to do it I hadn’t realized that there was one!
Thankfully, I had no FACIAL scars..sort off..it’s too small to be noticed.

So, the moral of the story is: ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GEAR WHILE PULLING CRAZY STUNTS!
Do I regret it? NOT ONE BIT.(cept maybe the protective gear part)

OH YEA, I prayed before I went down the slope so I would just like to thank GOD for keeping me intact..
P/s: this happened like, 5 days before I turned 18 so there was no partying for me

my motto: bring it on baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger mr jp said...

White tissue ?? arrghhh .. violent! But I do admire your daredevilness. It would have been a different story if you fell on the rocks though ...

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors