myspace

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Ultimate Con...

...and it has a name; sim shau fun.

dont worry, its in a good way.

ok so after the guys were done with their ps2-ing, we left for dinner at a dai-chau in tmn tun. suddenly i get a call from a friend xi voon, asking me about how did the edison thing go etc. then i asked her to read my blog and she was like, "no la im sure u got a lot of time right?" then she proceeded to tell me to go home soon to dish out the "goodies"-my ass, i didnt get to see nuts ok- and i was like" yea, sure" .end of conversation. after dinner i get a call from my sis asking me to come home soon cos she needs help with her h/w etc. ok, no biggie. then she said" and come home quick also, pa just came home." zheng zheng zheng zheng. oops..haha..ok i'll be back in a jiffy.besides my sis needs my help what.haha.seriously.

anyway, after dinner the guys dropped me off at my place and i went in and my sis immediaely started asking me questions about god-knows-what i cant remember. than i go upstairs n she follows me to my room, still talking. and just when i reach the door-my sis held it open btw, alarm bells shouldve rung at that point but i was pretty stoned after the whole tiring day- and lo and behold, who is hiding behind the door? xi voon. i didnt get to register her presence cos right next to her stood my best(est) friend-who was supposed to be oz- shau fun. and i just went numb. then i went like "youuuuuu...*points finger*" haha..i was like laughing and slapping her up-turned palms at the same time. u know how u pinch urself/ or pinch an object if u cant believe its actually there? well, i dont abuse myself so i chose the latter. subconciously it was meant to be" ahh...u lied, lied." cos prior to this in our usual msn conversations she told me she wouldnt be coming back for the mid sememster break. and i just kept slapping and laughing and going "ahhh" and " youuu". i just couldnt believe she was actually standing right in front of me. this girl-who i thought i would never get to see again cos im heading off to uk and we dont have any hols that overlap- was actually in msia. in my room of all places.haha. deliriously happy.

in between all that me and xi voon were going like "she conned us, she conned us"

after i settled down, i asked her how long she's back for the hols, to which she replied" one month" and the answer actually caught me by surprise cos i think subconciously, in the deep recesses of my irrational mind, i thought she'd just popped over to msia just to surprise the hell out of me and then leave for oz the next day. hahaha. but yay! she's back for a month. and as some of u know, im looking for a job right now right? well, dats all gone out the window now. no way am i gonna work man when she's here. and we can go shopping and have sleepovers.woo, im in girlie mode noww..haha :)

funz, u really conned me la. furthermore, while we were skype-ing earlier in the week. she told me she had to drag the headphones over to where she was folding her clothes, of course i thought she was just folding her laundry, but actually she was already packing her luggage at that very moment. and as usual our conversation had the mandatory "aiyaaa, u come to oz to visit me la, i wont be going back to msia la, too exp, sommore the flights are all booked" and im like" dont u think i want to? i got no money la, aih, cannot see u adi". just in case u think the conversation sounds lesbo.err, i guarantee we're both as straight as can be.haha.

dat girl. she said all that to me with a straight voice(instead of face, coouldnt see it ;p) whoa man. 3 of us had a good time laughing about it in my living room. i also found out then that her whole family was in it! power man. xi voon was conned to, at her apartment. hahaha. apparently she had an even bigger reaction than mine.woo..

after they left my hse and i went to bathe i was still shaking my head, the u-just-cant-believe-it kind..ahh...this was a gooood con.touche', girl.

current mood: really happy.and still shaking my head.

funz: you're gooood. :p ready ur oscar speech my dear. the dota guys would call it-OWNING.

xi voon: just when she least expects it, we'll pounce right?ehehe.watch out con woman

you know in my chatter box at the side i wrote "nothing happened.absolutely nothing." well, i spoke too soon. tonight was such an eventful and happy night. my bestest friend coming to surprise me like that beats seeing edison chen in the flesh. big time. who needs edison? when u've got a friend like her.

u gotta love her man, ciazo ppl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

both of us just love her so much that we never doubt anything that she says...eheheh...so it was a good conned!well done shau~an i'm really glad ur back..love yea

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors