myspace

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

She's on a high, on a high...

Cheer 2005 has come and gone. My sis's cheer team the BLITZERZ got 2nd place behind dynamitez. they partied after the event. and today, she's in school.

reality bites. ouch.

haha.

ive been to cheer events a few times before, but this is by far the fun-est and most gan-cheong one. maybe cos ive emotionally invested more into this yr's cheer as my sis's team is in it after a dissapointing run last yr(they were robbed, i tell u ;p) and also because a bunch of loud mouth guys were with me. aiyak, my ears :) hey guys(u know who u r), u scream like a bunch of girls..kakakaka..nola. Blitzerz were great. strong routine, sharp moves and a fanatic crowd cheering for them. yea, as if i know anything bout the technicalities of cheerleading. berlagak saja. hahaha.

and Dynamitez, a team that, thus far, had always been the bridesmaid but never the bride, finally got married. go dynamitez! take that shirtliff! haha..sorry la..once a dj-ian always a dj-ian. it was quite weird tho, cheering for my sis team in her school's supporters box when my old school supporters were sitting right next to it. it was proven that i still had the dj-ian spirit in me when i-sitting in the blitzerz section at the back row- suddenly screamed out "dynamitez!!!" . whoops *sheepish grin*. sorry-la, it was an accident. luckily no one heard me. i think. after i got that out of my system i never mentioned them again. as they say, out with the old, in with the new. har-di-har-har.

joey g: tall, lean with a gorgeous smile (someone said: tight arse) . *sigh* damn, he went off so fast i didnt get a snap with him. dang it. haha, i heard that on saturday, everybody was crowding around him for autographs and hardly anyone wanted jien's. heehee.

oh and i have pics of my scalies here, take a look.


i actually have more but the stupid image upload function wont put it in. :'(

jia lin: hope u enjoyed yourself. haha.















tsuen.

1 Comments:

Blogger mr jp said...

Joey G has a tight ass ? Naah , I don't find him good looking. He has gay appeal about. Then again , that's just my humble opinion =)

nice shoes..

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors