myspace

Monday, June 06, 2005

cant resist. *choke*. losing *cough* willpower.

(silence)

"welcome to the dark side" says my carnal instinct. "noooooo!" says the responsible side of me whose careful about spending.

lost to the dark side but im happy.

Haha...confused? DUMBFOUNDED(poke in the ribs for Ray ;p) ? let me elaborate.

It seems that everytime i step within KL statelines or more specifically its centre where the hustle and bustle of city life is apparent, i tend to come away from it with a purchase in my hand a.k.a SHOES..tee hee.

ok-la, im exaggerating. But not really, cos since i hardly go to KL, going there twice in the space of 5 days is alot..and2 of those days dont count as i was in ipoh for the weekend. And BOTH those times@ last thurs and mondie i bought shoes..nyek nyek...the sneakers i bought are so cool...i love them to bits. It has this shiny pink fish-scale pattern on it. i know, sound gross rite? dont worry it looks better than it sounds..hahaha..my precioussss.my scalies.i even labeled my shoe box: tsuen's scalies...woo thats like mondo weird man..bordering on obsession mayb?
The one i just bought today are just a normal pair of black thong sandals. really comfy. this more out of practicality more than anything. ive worn out my sis's black WH sandals. u should see it. some of u have actually. its all worn out so it looks cool if u keep it on ur feet- sorta like the scuffed end of ur jeans. But take it off while shoe-testing, and u'd be mortified. it has a beggar effect when its not worn u see..hahaha..

i learned something from a friend a.k.a justin. Apparently black suits my feet.haha.oops sidetracked there.back to the topic. I wouldve posted pictures of my scalies and the black one but i cant cos my digicam is MIA. aihz.. all my dad's fault. After he brought it back from china it became temperamental. Just think: camera with mood swings. after that my dad MISPLACED it. goodness knows where it is..come back camera! sorry ive neglected u. haha, surprisingly, even tho i practically have camwhores as friends, i havent turned, YET. well, not really. but i have my moments.haha..

oh well, nick is restless.better go talk to him..hahaha...

ciaoz for nowz.

1 Comments:

Blogger -xander- said...

hmm for a moment there i was thinking.... star wars??

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors