myspace

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wa-hey, im in UK!


okay. so i cried at the airport.

no biggie.
too bad for u guys who missed it. kekeke ;p

23rd sept '05 : 11. 30 pm

- found out my flight was delayed by 2 WHOLE hrs. made friends with total strangers; a girl from kl goin to warrick, uk, seniors from swansea and freshies, like me :)

- on plane, sat next to an ang mo couple. watched the sisterhood of the travelling pants (kitty: typical teen chick flick. seriously. no hint of originality whatsoever -_-")

24th sept '05 : 7.00 am

- touchdown. stood in line at customs for a unbearably long time. went to collect baggage. thank God for guys :). hadnt realised i brought so many *sheepish smile* ehehe. sat on a bus to swansea for a stretch of time- i was drifting in and out of sleep so i dont remember.

- reached my student village. room not as small as i thought it would be :). unpacked. went out looked for my hsemate johnson whom i met on the plane. sei ma lau went out and left me alone.

- went out of hse, nearly got scared to death by an ang mo guy(micheal vartan lookalike, cept cuter) who greeted me at the door as i was walking out. find out we're neighbours. met 2 other welsh guys and a spanish dude. get drinks and chat. follow them to the pub in the village- IDOL'S bar. british people drink ALOT. i brought water along. keke ;p prob the only one there drinking water. tried cider tho, it was really good. got educated on the different types of alcohol. ;p. learn a few welsh and spanish words.

the next few days:

- went to TESCO to get imp stuff. like: FOOD.

- went for a international night organised by the Swansea CU(christian union). fun fun fun. we had a quiz and my grp won 3rd. met more people. one of the guys from the CU looked SO much like Paul Bettany (male lead in WIMBLEDON). i have pictures to prove it. met another dude who's engaged; at 20! (justin: poke poke ;p hahaha) met a mongolian chick with unconventional beauty@.@ and various other people.




me and *nyek*nyek* paul bettany








- been busy settling my uni stuff. like enrolling: my lecturer is nice :) , getting my student ID, opening a bank account, getting internet connection etc. met other people blah blah blah.

- we have an eating ritual now. frens come over to my hse for breakfast; me and my 2 hsemates go over to their hse to cook dinner. because for dinner it's like, 7 guys and a girl(me) i am FORCED to eat faster lest the food run out -_-""" . plus i snack in between and no longer have the sensation of being FULL. shit. this is bad. hahaha.

- weather here is like genting :) unless the wind blows. slowly getting used to it.

- so far, not homesick YET.

- no jetlag.

this is as condensed as i can get. sorry if still too cheong hei. keke

malaysia is still my home :) ,
tsuen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsueeeeeeeeeeen! reading this entry is soooo surreal! can't belive you're in the uk, yo! i think i would've cried as well if i saw you off at klia :'(

12:01 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

haiseh..wasted. didn't get a chance to see tsuen cry..er wait..not that I want to..or do I?

yes yes ur in UK..I'm in UK..! Let's meet up! And I'm still too young to get engaged la..-.-"

12:49 AM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

so?so?so? dont u guys think he looks like paul bettany?
hmm?hmm?

hahaha...

2:46 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

i look weird in that pic..

hhmm..

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors