myspace

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

rain rain go away

im sick.

and it sucks not having my mom to take care of me, and cook me tasteless noodles or bland porridge to make me better.

now, i gotta make my own 'chin tong' noodles.
now, i gotta remind myself to drink more water, get more rest, eat living pills and drink refresh.
now, i got no one to 'fook si ngor' (layan me)

sigh, INDEPENDENCE.

haha obviously im doing something wrong cos my condition just gets worse.

Rain by Breaking Benjamin perfectly defines my mood right now. too bad i dont know how to insert songs into my blog. cis

7 Comments:

Blogger Monsta said...

oh oh, i love rain from breaking benjamin! it could be played over and over again. but eh, dun listen to that song ler... quite depressing...

get well soon! go cari some sugar daddy take care of you lah... :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

ehhh I want that song!!! crap..-.-"

hahaha..sugar daddy it seems..sleep more tsuen and drink more water. Fastest way to get back on your feet. and stop reading bout helicopters! hahah..

7:45 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

ray: i am a modern woman. i dont need no sugar daddy. hhmph.

why? you know someone?

hahahahhahha.

justin: i have two cups on my table which i constantly refill and i hafta use the loo like every 20 mins of something..im drinking so much im afraid i might get water retension. but then again, i did go to the loo many many times. *snigger*

1:20 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

lol. keep on drinking only! the more u go to the loo the better. means ur cleaning ur system! Hahaha...im so dead for exams..!=O

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got the flu? just drinks shit loads of water, stuff yourself with vitamin c and echinacea and sleep A LOT.

5:00 PM  
Blogger tsuen (",)v said...

i cant AFFORD to sleep alot. im having my exams like SOON.

aiya if not i wouldnt be complaining about my sickness la. i'd just go to sleep...hahaha

2:04 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

makes perfect sense..LOL

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

myspace


Cursors